FOR SALE, NEW ! USD $229,900 - Homes for Sale
Best new house to enter market within 2 blocks of Plaza Machado and Angela Peralta Theater! Attention to detail everywhere in this house with solid wood doors to white crown molding. Renovations completed in early 2019 which include air conditioning systems, ceiling fans, kitchen appliances, bath fixtures. Electrical, water, sewer lines all up to code. Gorgeous views from private roof top terrace.
4 bedroom, 3-bathroom house. Currently, 2 rooms are used as a home office and as storage area.
Interior living area: 169.64 square meters or 1,826 square feet.
Best feature… 2 blocks to the entertainment district of Plaza Machado and Angela Peralta Theater, art galleries, beaches and markets. Located in a quiet, dead end street.
Furniture included in sale, list provided on request.
Listing advertised in countries with currency of:
CAD – Canadian dollars
USD – United States dollars
MXN – Mexican pesos
GBP – Great Britain Pound
EUR – Euru throughout Europe
CNY – Chinese New Yuan, China and Asia Pacific countries
Contact Mazatlan Property Group or listed agent for more information.
Mexico: +52 669-985-3065
Canada: +1 403-770-0205
USA: +1 403-770-0205
- Property Taxes: $1,538 MXN (~$82.00 USD) annual
- Bank Trust: $350 USD annual
- Walking distance to Angela Peralta Theater: 4 minutes or 290 meters
- Walking distance to the Cathedral: 7 minutes or 600 meters
- Walking distance to the Central Mercado (Market): 10 minutes or 800 meters
- Walking distance to Olas Altas beach: 8 minutes or 650 meters
- Walking distance to Water Taxi to Isla de la Piedre (Stond Island) beachesthe Cathedral: 17 minutes or 1.4 kilometers
- Driving or public transportation distance to Mazatlan Aquarium: 15 minutes or 4.8 kilometers
- Driving or public transportation distance to nearest shopping mall - Gran PlazaMazatlan Aquarium: 19 minutes or 6.1 kilometers
- Driving or public transportation distance to upscale Gallerias Mall: 27 minutes or 11.3 kilometers
- Driving or public transportation distance to La Zona Dorado (Golden Zone): 24 minutes or 8 kilometers