FOR SALE MXN $3,900,000 - Homes for Sale
Spacious home to finish at your own taste in Playa Sur. The home is conveniently located on Playa Chametla street, which is the first street in Playa Sur off Ave. Aleman on the famous Carnaval Street. The home has two levels and it has a car garage big enough for two cars. A rare find in Mazatlan.
On the first level, there is a living room, dining room and kitchen area with two guest bedrooms and patio with a laundry room area. In the front of the home, there is a guest bedroom that shares a half bathroom with a large storage area. In the back, there is a second guest bedroom with a full bathroom and enough space for a walking closet.
On the second level, there is an atrium with a full bath room for guests and there is the main bedroom with a full bathroom with walking closet and a spacious balcony over looking the street. In the back area, there is additional room to add on and build a second guest bedroom with a full bathroom.
Lot Size: 257.6 sq meters or 2,773 sq feet.
Interior: 225 sq meters or 2,421 sq feet
The home is conveniently located, within walking distance to all of Old Downtown Mazatlan including beaches, Centro Historico, art galleries, shops and restaurants.
Listing is advertised in countries with currency of:
- CAD – Canadian dollar
- USD – United States dollar
- MXN – Mexican peso
- GBP – Great Britain Pound
- EUR – Euro throughout Europe
- CNY – Chinese New Yuan, China and Asia Pacific countries
Contact Mazatlan Property Group, or listing agent for more information, or to schedule a showing.
Mexico: +52 669-985-3065
Canada: +1 403-770-0205
USA: +1 403-770-0205
- Property Taxes: $5,243 MXN ($276 USD) annually
- Walking distance to Angela Peralta Theater and Plaza Machado:: 7 minutes or 500 meters
- Walking distance to the Cathedral and Plaza Republica: 11 minutes or 850 meters
- Walking distance to the Central Mercado (Market):: 19 min or 1.4 km. Walk to store but get a pulmania back to your casa
- Walking distance to Olas Altas beach: 7 minutes or 550 meters
- Walking distance to the Water Taxi dock to Isla de la Piedre (Stone Island) beaches: 16 minutes or 1.2 km
- Driving or public transportation distance to Mazatlan Aquarium: 12 minutes or 6 km
- Driving or public transportation distance to nearest shopping mall - Gran Plaza: 15 minutes or 7.4 km
- Driving or public transportation distance to La Zona Dorado (Golden Zone):: 20 minutes or 9.3 km
- LASTLY: Driving or public transportation distance to upscale Gallerias Mall:: 26 minutes or 13 km